Thursday, May 19, 2011

4 Months...

So, for four months I have obviously been consumed with school. I have finished my second semester of nursing school! Which I give all the glory to God, without him I wouldn't have been able to be confident during finals week. Jay has 13 days left of school! Yay! I thought it would never get here, but looking back over the last 5 years it wasn't as bad as I thought it was at times. We are so blessed! Finally, one of us is officially done with school.


This summer Jay is job hunting and I will be taking ONE class!


To celebrate Jay graduating and me graduating this December we are finally taking our fashionably late honeymoon! We are going on a seven day cruise to the Bahamas in January. I can't wait :)
Sweet Conner at Garvan Woodland Gardens Spring Break 2011!

No comments: