Saturday, October 2, 2010

Church Shower

Last Thursday and Friday, Mom and Tommy helped me and Jay move into our apartment. We had spent hours Thursday morning cleaning before we moved things in. I was so excited. It's our first place and it is tiny, but it couldn't be any more perfect. I will post pictures as soon as everything is in place and I have actually took pictures.

Last Sunday was our first wedding shower. God blessed us beyond belief! Many, many, many of our friends and family were there. I had such a good time opening gifts and I absolutely loved everything we got. To my suprise we didn't get a single croc-pot. At least I have two more showers to go! With the help of Mom, Karen (Jay's Mom), Danny (Jay's dad), Grammy (Jay's dad's mom), Aunt Johnnie (Jay's dad's aunt) and Meme (mom's mom) we were able to get all our gifts to the apartment where they invaded our entire living room. We have all but about 1/4 of it picked up. I am posting pictures of the shower at the end. So from now on I will

I can't believe we have 5 WEEKS, yes, I said weeks until we're married. The time is coming! I took my bridal pictures today at the capitol. Thanks to my awesome photographer I had such a good time. I am super excited about seeing the results Monday!


I hope everyone is doing well :)



No comments: