Friday, April 17, 2009

The Last 8 Months

Well it's almost been a year since I've gotten on here. It's a shame huh? The holiday's were great. Jay survived his ear surgery in december. Although we did have to make a trip to the ER on Christmas eve. After waiting 5 1/2 hours he was given some medicine and sent home...

This year has been great so far. Jay and I started back our spring semester. My science classes are not fun right now. We celebrated Jay getting into Radiology and me getting into Nursing school by going on a spring break cruise. We went to Cozumel, Mexico, Grand Cayman Islands, and Montego Bay, Jamaica. We had a blast!!! We only have 2-3 weeks until this semester ends and we will be free for a month then we'll both start school in July--fun fun!

Your unfailing love is better to me than life itself; how I praise you! Psalm 63:3

No comments: